Sunday 10 December 1967
It was Sunday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Leontine Ruiters and Narimi Arimori.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Daydream Believer by The Monkees.
In UK Hello Goodbye by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Valley of the Dolls, directed by Mark Robson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Confessions Of Nat Turner by William Styron was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Adventure Island.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1967!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1967 ?
- Leontine Ruiters: Dutch-born TV personality, she met the Dutch singer Mario Borsato in December 1996 and they married on May 22, 1998; the couple has three children, Lucca (1998), Senna (2002) and Jada (2003).
- Narimi Arimori: Japanese actress.
- Brazilio da Cunha Luz Itibere: Composer, dies at 71.
- Phalin Jones: rocker (Bar-kays), dies in plane crash.
- Carl Cunningham: rocker (Bar-kays), killed in a plane crash.
- Jimmy King: rocker (Bar-kays), dies in a plane crash.
- Ron Caldwell: rocker (Bar-kays), dies in a plane crash.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 December 1967
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - Daydream Believer
- The Cowsills - The Rain, The Park & Other Things
- Strawberry Alarm Clock - Incense And Peppermints
- Dionne Warwick - I Say A Little Prayer
- Gladys Knight & the Pips - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
- Lulu - To Sir With Love
- Smokey Robinson - I Second That Emotion
- The Beatles - Hello Goodbye
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - In And Out Of Love
- Victor Lundberg - An Open Letter To My Teenage Son
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?