Wednesday 10 December 1969
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Todd Furdyk and Pat Ahearne.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam.
In UK Sugar Sugar by Archies was in the top 5 hits.
Cactus Flower, directed by Gene Saks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The House On The Strand by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Junger Herr auf altem Hof.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1969!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1969 ?
- Todd Furdyk: Canadian Football League tackle (British Columbia Lions).
- Pat Ahearne: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher who played two games with the Detroit Tigers in June 1995.
- Françoiz Breut: French illustrator and chanteuse of moody and melancholic pop.
- Luciana Vendramini: Brazilian model, a blonde pin-up sex symbol.
- Stephen Billington: English actor.
- Rob Blake: Simcoe, Ontario -- NHL defenseman (Team Canada, LA Kings)
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
- Peter, Paul and Mary - Leaving on A Jet Plane
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
- The Beatles - Come Together
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down On The Corner
- R.B. Greaves - Take A Letter Maria
- Stevie Wonder - Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - And When I Die
- B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
- Mel And Tim - Backfield In Motion
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?