Wednesday 10 December 1969
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of December people in US were listening to Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye by Steam.
In UK Sugar Sugar by Archies was in the top 5 hits.
Cactus Flower, directed by Gene Saks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1969
while The House On The Strand by Daphne du Maurier was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1969.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1969!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1969 ?
- Luciana Vendramini: Brazilian model, a blonde pin-up sex symbol.
- Todd Furdyk: Canadian Football League tackle (British Columbia Lions).
- Stephen Billington: English actor.
- Rob Blake: Simcoe, Ontario -- NHL defenseman (Team Canada, LA Kings).
- Pat Ahearne: American baseball player, a right-handed pitcher who played two games with the Detroit Tigers in June 1995.
- Françoiz Breut: French illustrator and chanteuse of moody and melancholic pop. She has collaborated with Yann Tiersen.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1969 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Steam - Na Na Hey Hey Kiss Him Goodbye
- Peter, Paul and Mary - Leaving on A Jet Plane
- Diana Ross and the Supremes - Someday We'll Be Together
- The Beatles - Come Together
- Creedence Clearwater Revival - Down On The Corner
- R.B. Greaves - Take A Letter Maria
- Stevie Wonder - Yester-Me, Yester-You, Yesterday
- Blood, Sweat and Tears - And When I Die
- B.J. Thomas - Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head
- Mel And Tim - Backfield In Motion
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?