Monday 10 December 1990
It was Monday, under the sign of Sagittarius. The US president was George H. W. Bush (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Pal Joensen and Teyana Taylor.
In that special week of December people in US were listening to Because I Love You (The Postman Song) by Stevie B.
In UK Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice was in the top 5 hits.
Mermaids, directed by Richard Benjamin, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1990
while The Plains Of Passage by Jean M. Auel was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Schmidteinander.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Dragon Lord or Dragon Quest IV: Chapters of the Chosen.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1990.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 December 1990!
Which were the important events of 10 December 1990 ?
- Pal Joensen: Faroese swimmer.
- Teyana Taylor: Rapper.
- Wil Myers: Baseball Player.
- Kazenga LuaLua: Congolese-English footballer.
- Sakiko Matsui: Japanese singer and actress (AKB48).
- Armand Hammer: American physician and businessman founded Occidental Petroleum (d. 1990).
- Space Shuttle STS 35 (Columbia 11) lands
- Hindu-Muslim rebellion in Hyderabad-Aligargh, India, 140 die.
Which were the top hits in that special week of December 1990 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Stevie B - Because I Love You (The Postman Song)
- Bette Midler - From A Distance
- Whitney Houston - I'm Your Baby Tonight
- Madonna - Justify My Love
- Wilson Phillips - Impulsive
- UB40 - The Way You Do The Things You Do
- DNA - Tom's Diner
- Poison - Something To Believe In
- George Michael - Freedom
- Damn Yankees - High Enough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?