Saturday 10 February 1906
It was Saturday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1906!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1906 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Henry Phelps Brown: Historian / economist.
- Walraven [Wally] van Hall: Dutch banker / resisted Nazis.
- Lon Chaney: Jr.
- Erik Rhodes: American actor and singer (d. 1990).
- Roger Frison-Roche: French writer, mountaineer and alpinist.
- John "Cat": Thompson basketball hall of famer (elected 1962).
- Erik Rhodes [Ernest Sharpe] actor (Top Hat: Night at the Ritz).
- Ezra Butler Eddy: Canadian businessman and politician (Born 1827).
- State of siege proclaimed in Zululand.
- HMS Dreadnought is launched.
- is launched and sparks the naval race between Britain and Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1906 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Wait Till the Sun Shines, Nellie - Harry Tally
- Forty-Five Minutes from Broadway - Billy Murray
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in February 1906?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 February 1906 and get them!