Tuesday 10 February 1920
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Suds, directed by Jack Dillon, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1920
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1920.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1920!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1920 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Alexander Comfort: English poet / writer (Wreath for the Living).
- Alex Comfort: English physician and author (d. 2000).
- Neva Patterson: American actress (Born 1920).
- José Castañón: Spanish lawyer and author (d. 2001).
- Jose Manuel Castanon: Spanish writer (d. 2001).
- Baseball outlaws all pitches involving tampering with the ball.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1920 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Let the Rest of the World Go By - Elizabeth Spencer & Charles Hart
- Yellow Dog Blues - Joseph C. Smith's Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?