Sunday 10 February 1924
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Woman to Woman, directed by Graham Cutts, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1924
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1924!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1924 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Bud [Norman] Poile: NHL.
- Randy Van Horne in El Paso: Texas, USA; singer (Nat King Cole Show).
- Richard Bauman: American actor and dancer who later opened a talent agency.
- Max Ferguson: Canadian radio host and actor (d. 2013).
- Bud Poile: Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 2005).
- Shelagh Kendal: British-Canadian pro astrologer, a journalist and data collector and co-author of "Charting Canada." A political enthusiast, she began her career in Ottawa, Canada where she witnessed many political changes in her adopted country. In the 1980s she moved to Washington, DC where she became absorbed in US politics with just as much ardor.
- Bucky Harris, 27, becomes youngest baseball manager (Washington Senators).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1924 ?
Top #3 songs in the USA
- When Lights Are Low - Benson Orchestra of Chicago
- I'm Sitting Pretty in a Pretty Little City - Henry Burr & Albert Campbell
- Aloha Oe (Farewell to Thee) - Frank Ferera
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 February 1924 and get them!