Monday 10 February 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Robert Wagner in Detroit and E L Konigsburg.
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1930 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Robert Wagner in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (It Takes a Thief, Hart to Hart).
- E L Konigsburg: American author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction.
- Gérard Gustin: French jazz pianist and band leader.
- Robert Wagner: American actor, probably best known as "Jonathan Hart" on the long-running TV series "Hart to Hart," 1979.
- E Konigsburg: American author and illustrator (d. 2013).
- Grain Stabilization Corporation authorized by US Congress.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 February 1930
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?