Monday 10 February 1930
It was Monday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
City Girl, directed by F.W. Murnau, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1930
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1930.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1930!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1930 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Robert Wagner in Detroit: Michigan, USA; actor (It Takes a Thief, Hart to Hart).
- Robert Wagner: American actor, probably best known as "Jonathan Hart" on the long-running TV series "Hart to Hart," 1979.
- Gérard Gustin: French jazz pianist and band leader.
- E L Konigsburg: American author and illustrator of children's and young adult fiction.
- E Konigsburg: American author and illustrator (d. 2013).
- Grain Stabilization Corporation authorized by US Congress.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?