Sunday 10 February 1952
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Viva Zapata!, directed by Elia Kazan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1952
while The Caine Mutiny by Herman Wouk was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1952!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1952 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Lee Hsien-Loong: Politician.
- Lee Hsien Loong: Singaporean politician.
- Lee Loong: Singaporean general and politician 3rd Prime Minister of Singapore.
- Mike Varty: NFL Player.
- Henry Drysdale Dakin: British-American biochemist (Born 1880).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 February 1952 and get them!