Sunday 10 February 1957
It was Sunday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Dwight D. Eisenhower (Republican).
In UK The Garden Of Eden by Frankie Vaughan was in the top 5 hits.
Funny Face, directed by Stanley Donen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1957
while The Fountain Overflows by Rebecca West was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1957.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1957!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1957 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Debbie Brinkley in Tasmania: Australia; golfer (1990 T25 Victorian Open).
- Laura Ingalls Wilder: US author (Little House on Prarie), dies at age 90.
- Southern Christian Leadership Conference forms
- Fay Crocker wins LPGA Serbin Golf Open.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1957 ?
Top #8 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?