Friday 10 February 1967
It was Friday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to I'm A Believer by The Monkees.
In UK I'm A Believer by The Monkees was in the top 5 hits.
The War Game, directed by Peter Watkins, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1967
while The Secret Of Santa Vittoria by Robert Crichton was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1967.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1967!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1967 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Laura Dern in Los Angeles: California, USA; actress (Blue Velvet, Mask, Small Talk).
- Bradley Hughes in Mordialloc: Victoria, Australia; Australasia golfer.
- Dwayne "Road Grader" White NFL player (New York Jets: Saint Louis).
- Jacky Durand: French road bicycle racer, who won the Tour of Flanders in 1992 after a 217 kilometre (135 mi) breakaway, and three stages in the Tour de France.
- Armand Serrano: Filipino animator.
- Ivan Francescato: Italian rugby union footballer (Born 1967)
- Vince Gilligan: American director producer and screenwriter
- Laura Dern: American actress and noted family, the daughter of Diane Ladd and Bruce Dern, both Oscar-nominated actors, and related on her mother's side to playwright Tennessee Williams. Her parents divorced when she was two and she grew up with her mom. She was 12 before she formed a relationship with her dad. By nine, she was interested in acting.
- 25th Amendment to US Constitution (Presidential Disability and Succession) in effect.
- The 25th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1967 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Monkees - I'm A Believer
- The Seekers - Georgy Girl
- The Buckinghams - Kind Of A Drag
- The Rolling Stones - Ruby Tuesday
- Blues Magoos - (We Aint' Got) Nothin' Yet
- Aaron Neville - Tell It Like It Is
- Keith - 98.6
- The Royal Guardsmen - Snoopy Vs. The Red Baron
- The Supremes - Love Is Here And Now You're Gone
- Sonny & Cher - The Beat Goes On
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?