Wednesday 10 February 1971
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican). In that special week of February people in US were listening to One Bad Apple by The Osmonds.
In UK My Sweet Lord by George Harrison was in the top 5 hits.
Get Carter, directed by Mike Hodges, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1971
while Islands In The Stream by Ernest Hemingway was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1971!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1971 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
- Wayne Gandy: tackle (Saint Louis Rams).
- Kevin Sefcik in Oaklawn: Illinois, USA; infielder (Philadelphia Phillies).
- Lorena Rojas: Soap Opera Actress.
- Marty Nothstein: Allentown, Pennsylvania -- Sprint cyclist (1996 Olympics - Silver Medalist).
- Anna-Maria Hallgarn: Anna-Maria Hallgarn Swedish actress and singer.
- Louie Spicolli: American professional wrestler (Born 1971)
- Bill White becomes 1st black baseball announcer (New York Yankees)
- John Guares House of Blue Leaves, premieres in New York City
- Royal Albert Hall bans scheduled concert featuring Frank Zappa
- American Mensa, Ltd incorporates in New York.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1971 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 February 1971 and get them!
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?