Tuesday 10 February 1976
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Lance Berkman and Keeley Hawes.
In that special week of February people in US were listening to 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover by Paul Simon.
In UK December '63 by The Four Seasons was in the top 5 hits.
Taxi Driver, directed by Martin Scorsese, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching The Lost Islands.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing The Amazing Maze Game or Starship 1.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1976!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1976 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 February 1976
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
- Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
- Hot Chocolate - You Sexy Thing
- Rhythm Heritage - Theme From S.W.A.T.
- Earth, Wind & Fire - Sing A Song
- Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs
- Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
- The Miracles - Love Machine (Part 1)
- Neil Sedaka - Breaking Up Is Hard To Do
- Electric Light Orchestra - Evil Woman
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?