Wednesday 10 February 1993
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Aquarius. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic). In that special week of February people in US were listening to I Will Always Love You by Whitney Houston.
In UK No Limit by 2 Unlimited was in the top 5 hits.
Groundhog Day, directed by Harold Ramis, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1993
while The Bridges Of Madison County by Robert James Waller was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1993.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 February 1993!
Which were the important events of 10 February 1993 ?
- Catholicism - Saint Scholastica; World Marriage Day.
- Malta - St. Paul's Shipwreck day. Catholicism in Malta.
- Saint Silvanus
- Saint Charalampe
- Saint Austreberta
- Blessed Arnaud
- Blessed Hugo (d. 1164)
- Italy - National Memorial Day of the Exiles and Foibe to commemorate Italian Istrian and Dalmatian exiliee and Foibe massacres.
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 February
- Michael Jackson Talks To Oprah Winfrey airs on ABC-TV and draws an astounding 39.3 rating/56 share, 90 million people.
- US officially backs peace plan in Bosnia.
- Jani Sievinen swims world record 200 metre backstroke (1:55.59).
Which were the top hits in that special week of February 1993 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
- Peabo Bryson & Regina Bell - A Whole New World
- Shai - If I Ever Fall In Love
- Shanice - Saving Forever For You
- Duran Duran - Ordinary World
- Boyz II Men - In The Still Of The Nite (I'll Remember)
- Arrested Development - Mr. Wendal
- Prince - 7
- Wreckx-N-Effect - Rump Shaker
- Whitney Houston - I'm Every Woman
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?