Sunday 10 January 1904
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Elämää esplanaadikadulla, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1904
while The Crossing by Winston Churchill was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1904.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1904!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1904 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Jesus Garcia: Leoz composer.
- Ray Bolger: American actor/singer/dancer (Wizard of Oz), dies at age 82 (born 1904).
- Herbert Pauels: German professional astrologer and author, a follower of A. Witte and advocate of Uranian Astrology (Hamburger Schule).
- Jean-Leon Gerome: French painter and sculptor (Born 1824).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1904 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Bedelia - Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1904?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?