Friday 10 January 1908
It was Friday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Philippe Olive and Gaston Papeloux.
Barberaren i Sevilla, directed by , was one of the most viewed movies released in 1908
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1908!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1908 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Philippe Olive: France Actor.
- Gaston Papeloux: Bonnat Journalist.
- Paul Henreid: Italian-American actor and director (d. 1992).
- Bernard Lee: London, England -- Actor (M in James Bond movies).
- Anna S Barbiers Dutch actress (Klaasje Zevenster): dies at age 65.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1908 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- As Long as the World Rolls On - Reinald Werrenrath
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1908?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?