Monday 10 January 1910
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
La expiación, directed by Segundo de Chomn, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1910
while The Rosary Florence by L. Barcla was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1910.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1910!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1910 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Jean Martinon: French conductor and composer (d. 1976).
- Dorothy Stroud: garden historian.
- Galina Ulanova: St. Petersburg, Russia -- Ballerina (Bolshoi).
- 1st international air meet in US held, in LA
- Lunt-Fontanne Theater (Globe) opens at 205 W 46th Steet New York City, New York.
- January 20 ampndash The first aviation meet to be held in the United States, the 1910 Los Angeles International Air Meet at Dominguez Field, is held near Los Angeles, California.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1910 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- What Makes the World Go Round - Frank Stanley & Elise Stevenson
- Tell Mother I'll Be There - Billy Murray & Haydn Quartet
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in January 1910?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?