Saturday 10 January 1925
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Maxwell Roach and Gunther Knodler.
As Man Desires, directed by Irving Cummings, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1925
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1925!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1925 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Maxwell Roach: Composer.
- Gunther Knodler: German fencer.
- Billie Estes: American financier and businessman (d. 2013).
- France-Saarland forms.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 January 1925
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1925 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Somebody Loves Me - Marion Harris
- Lewis James - The Pal That I Loved (Stole the Gal I Loved)
- Tell Me, Dreamy Eyes - Isham Jones & His Orchestra
- Rose-Marie - Paul Whiteman & His Orchestra
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?