Tuesday 10 January 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Divine Woman, directed by Victor Seastrom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Bridge of San Luis by Rey Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1928 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Peter Mathias: English historian and academic.
- Suzel Fuzeau-Braesch: French astrologer, one of the first women, along with Françoise Gauquelin-Schneider and Elizabeth Tessier to make outstanding contributions to astrological research in Europe.
- Donald Brooks: fashion designer (Emmy 1983).
- Philip Levine: American poet, who won the 1995 Pulitzer Prize for Poetry for his collection of poems titled "The Simple Truth" (1994).
- Wallace Berry: Composer.
- Soviet Union orders exile of Leon Trotsky.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 January 1928 and get them!