Tuesday 10 January 1928
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Wallace Berry and Donald Brooks.
The Divine Woman, directed by Victor Seastrom, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1928
while The Bridge of San Luis by Rey Thornton Wilder was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1928.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1928!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1928 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Wallace Berry: Composer.
- Donald Brooks: fashion designer (Emmy 1983).
- Suzel Fuzeau-Braesch: French astrologer, one of the first women, along with Françoise Gauquelin-Schneider and Elizabeth Tessier to make outstanding contributions to astrological research in Europe.
- Philip Levine: American poet, who won the 1995 Pulitzer Prize for Poetry for his collection of poems titled "The Simple Truth" (1994).
- Peter Mathias: English historian and academic.
- Soviet Union orders exile of Leon Trotsky.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?