Sunday 10 January 1965
It was Sunday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Nathan and James Washington NFL safety (Dallas Cowboys.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to I Feel Fine by The Beatles.
In UK Yeh Yeh by Georgie Fame was in the top 5 hits.
Time to Love, directed by Metin Erksan, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1965
while The Source by James A. Michener was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Not Only... But Also.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1965!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1965 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Nathan: Rocker (Brother Beyond-Can You Keep a Secret).
- James Washington NFL safety (Dallas Cowboys: Washington Redskins).
- James Washington: American football player, he played safety for the Los Angeles Rams (1988-1989), Dallas Cowboys (1990-1994), and Washington Redskins (1995).
- Butch Hartman: American animator.
- WKBD TV channel 50 in Detroit, MI (IND) begins broadcasting
- Bollingen prize for poetry awarded to Horace Gregory.
- NFL Pro Bowl: West beats East 34-14.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1965 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - I Feel Fine
- The Supremes - Come See About Me
- Bobby Vinton - Mr. Lonely
- The Searchers - Love Potion Number Nine
- Petula Clark - Downtown
- Little Anthony and the Imperials - Goin' Out Of My Head
- The Impressions - Amen
- The Larks - The Jerk
- The Righteous Brothers - You've Lost That Lovin' Feelin'
- Julie Rogers - The Wedding
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?