Monday 10 January 1966
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic). In that special week of January people in US were listening to We Can Work It Out by The Beatles.
In UK Day Tripper / We Can Work It Out by The Beatles was in the top 5 hits.
Our Man Flint, directed by Daniel Mann, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1966
while Valley of the Dolls by Jacqueline Susann was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1966.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1966!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1966 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Robert Jürjendal: Estonian guitarist and composer.
- Steve Kramer: American engineer and politician.
- Murali Nair: Indian director and screenwriter.
- Jeremy Sims: Australian actor and director.
- Naomi Zaizen: Japanese actress.
- Hermann Kasack: Writer, dies at 69.
- India and Pakistan sign peace accord.
- Julian Bond denied seat in Georgia legislature for opposing Vietnam War.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1966 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Beatles - We Can Work It Out
- Simon & Garfunkel - The Sounds Of Silence
- Gary Lewis and the Playboys - She's Just My Style
- The Vogues - Five O'Clock World
- The Righteous Brothers - Ebb Tide
- The Beatles - Day Tripper
- The Statler Brothers - Flowers On The Wall
- Mike Douglas - The Men In My Little Girl's Life
- The Rolling Stones - As Tears Go By
- The T-Bones - No Matter What Shape (Your Stomach's In)
Get back in touch
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?