Wednesday 10 January 1973
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Richard Nixon (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Travis Davis NFL strong safety (New Orleans Saints and Berry Radstraat Dutch soccer player (NEC.
In that special week of January people in US were listening to You're So Vain by Carly Simon.
In UK I Love You Love Me Love by Gary Glitter was in the top 5 hits.
Cries & Whispers, directed by Ingmar Bergman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1973
while Jonathan Livingston Seagull by Richard Bach was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Teddy Edward.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Gotcha or Space Race.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1973!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1973 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Travis Davis NFL strong safety (New Orleans Saints: Jacksonville Jaguars).
- Berry Radstraat Dutch soccer player (NEC: SCH).
- Glenn Robinson in Gary: Indiana, USA; NBA forward (Milwaukee, Olympics-gold-1996).
- Ryan Drummond: American voice actor.
- Jakob Cedergren: Danish actor.
- Felix Trinidad: Puerto Rican boxer
- Glenn Robinson: American basketball player
- Félix Trinidad: Puerto Rican boxer
- Gas tank on Staten Island explodes, 40 die
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1973 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Carly Simon - You're So Vain
- Stevie Wonder - Superstition
- Billy Paul - Me And Mrs. Jones
- Gilbert O'Sullivan - Clair
- Donna Fargo - Funny Face
- Kenny Loggins - Your Mama Don't Dance
- Johnny Rivers - Rockin' Pneumonia - Boogie Woogie Flu
- Curtis Mayfield - Superfly
- Elton John - Crocodile Rock
- The Four Tops - Keeper Of The Castle
Top #10 songs in the UK
- Gary Glitter - I Love You Love Me Love
- Little Jimmy Osmond - Long Haired Lover From Liverpool
- Slade - Merry Xmas Everybody
- David Bowie - The Jean Genie
- The Sweet - Blockbuster
- The New Seekers - You Won't Find Another Fool Like Me
- T Rex - Solid Gold Easy Action
- Alvin Stardust - My Coo-Ca-Choo
- The Osmonds - Crazy Horses
- Marie Osmond - Paper Roses
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?