Saturday 10 January 1976
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was Gerald Ford (Republican). In that special week of January people in US were listening to Convoy by C. W. McCall.
In UK Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen was in the top 5 hits.
Barry Lyndon, directed by Stanley Kubrick, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1976
while Curtain by Agatha Christie was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1976.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 1976!
Which were the important events of 10 January 1976 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
- Adam Kennedy: American baseball player.
- Ian Poulter: English golfer.
- Alec Shelbrooke: English engineer and politician.
- Chester Arthur Burnett: American blues pianist/harmonica player, dies at age 65.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 1976 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- C. W. McCall - Convoy
- Barry Manilow - I Write The Songs
- Diana Ross - Theme From Mahogany (Do You Know Where You're Going To)
- Ohio Players - Love Rollercoaster
- Bay City Rollers - Saturday Night
- Sweet - Fox On The Run
- The O'Jays - I Love Music (Part 1)
- K.C and the Sunshine Band - That's The Way (I Like It)
- Donna Summer - Love To Love You Baby
- Paul Anka - Times Of Your Life
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?