Thursday 10 January 2002
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to How You Remind Me by Nickelback.
In UK Gotta Get Thru This by Daniel Bedingfield was in the top 5 hits.
Secretary, directed by Steven Shainberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2002
while Skipping Christmas by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Hunter x Hunter OVA 1.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Conflict: Desert Storm or Star Wars Episode II: Attack of the Clones.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 2002!
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 January 2002
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2002 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Top #9 songs in the UK
- Daniel Bedingfield - Gotta Get Thru This
- Cheeky Girls - Cheeky Song (Touch My Bum)
- Sophie Ellis Bextor - Murder On The Dancefloor
- Daniel Bedingfield - If You're Not The One
- Robbie Williams & Nicole Kidman - Somethin' Stupid
- Backstreet Boys - Drowning
- Blue featuring Elton John - Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word
- Stereophonics - Handbags And Gladrags
- Girls Aloud - Sound Of The Underground
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?