Monday 10 January 2005
It was Monday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Let Me Love You by Mario.
In UK Against All Odds by Steve Brookstein was in the top 5 hits.
Brick, directed by Rian Johnson, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2005
while America (The Book) by Jon Stewart and The Writers of The Daily Show was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Battlestar Galactica.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Drill Dozer or Nintendogs.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 2005!
Which were the important events of 10 January 2005 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 January
- Metropolitan Wasyly Fedak: primate of the Ukrainian Orthodox Church of Canada (Born 1909).
- Gene Baylos: American comedian (Born 1906).
- James Forman: American civil rights leader (Born 1928).
- Erwin Hillier: British cinematographer (Born 1911).
- Margherita Carosio: Italian soprano (Born 1908).
- A mudslide occurs in La Conchita, California, killing 10 people, injuring many more and closing U.S. Route 101, the main coastal corridor between San Francisco and Los Angeles, for 10 days.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2005 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?