Thursday 10 January 2008
It was Thursday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Low by Flo Rida.
In UK When You Believe by Leon Jackson was in the top 5 hits.
In Bruges, directed by Martin McDonagh, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2008
while Double Cross by James Patterson was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching American Focus.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Advance Wars: Days of Ruin or Casebook.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 2008!
Which were the important events of 10 January 2008 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 January
- New Mexico Governor Bill Richardson quits the Presidential race.
- U.S. President George W. Bush says Israel must return to its pre-1967 borders to enable the establishment of a Palestinian state. (BBC News)
- Governor of New Mexico Bill Richardson withdraws his candidacy. (CNN)
- Former presidential candidate John Kerry endorses Illinois Senator Barack Obama. (CNN)
- Ohio Congressman Dennis Kucinich calls for a recount in the New Hampshire primary, citing “unexplained disparities between hand-counted ballots and machine-counted ballots.” (''The Hill'')
- Republican candidates debate in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. (FOX News)
- Four people die after two tractor trailers collide crossing the Pharr-Reynosa International Bridge on the Mexico–United States border. (CNN)
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 January 2008
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2008 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?