Saturday 10 January 2009
It was Saturday, under the sign of Capricorn. The US president was George W. Bush (Republican).
In that special week of January people in US were listening to Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It) by Beyonce.
(500) Days of Summer, directed by Marc Webb, was one of the most viewed movies released in 2009
while The Tales of Beedle the Bard by J.K. Rowling was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching There Will Be Brawl.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing 3-2-1, Rattle Battle! or AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!! - A Reckless Disregard for Gravity.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 January 2009!
Which were the important events of 10 January 2009 ?
- Margaret Thatcher day in the Falkland Islands
Famous Birthdays:See famous people born on 10 January
- William Frederick ''Bill'' Stone: British World War I veteran (Born 1900).
- A boat carrying eight Somali pirates from the freed supertanker MV ''Sirius Star'' capsizes in the Gulf of Aden, causing the deaths of five and the loss of their portion of US$3 million in ransom. (Telegraph)
- Thirty-three people die and seventeen are injured when their coach plunges into a canyon in Cajamarca, Peru. (Radio Netherlands)
- Iraq's Interior Ministry arrests Ayesh Ali Hussein al-Harbi for his alleged role in the 2000 hijacking of a Saudi Arabian Airlines Boeing 777 and serial killings in the country. (AFP)
Which were the top hits in that special week of January 2009 ?
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?