Monday 10 July 1911
It was Monday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was William Howard Taft (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Djuanda Kartawidjaja and Jean Schneider.
Dante's Inferno, directed by Francesco Bertolini, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1911
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1911!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1911 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1911 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Sophie Tucker - Some of These Days
- My Beautiful Lady - Lucy Isabelle Marsh
- Two Little Love Bees - Reinald Werrenrath & Elizabeth Wheeler
- The Smiler - Vess Ossman
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
What news were making the headlines those days in July 1911?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?