Tuesday 10 July 1923
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Merry-Go-Round, directed by Rupert Julian, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1923
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1923.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1923!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1923 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Jean Kerr: American author (d. 2003).
- Earl Hamner Jr: American author and television producer.
- G A Kulkarni: Indian (Marathi) writer (d. 1987).
- Suzanne Cloutier: Canadian-American actress, noted for her role in Orson Welles' "Othello.
- John Bradley: raised US flag at Iwo Jima, dies at age 70.
- G Kulkarni: Indian author and academic (d. 1987)
- All non-fascist parties disolved in Italy.
- 2-pound hailstones kill 23 and many cattle (Rostov, Russia).
- Large hailstones kill 23 in Rostov, Soviet Union.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1923 ?
Top #1 songs in the USA
- Gulf Coast Blues - Bessie Smith
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?