Sunday 10 July 1927
It was Sunday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Raskolnikow, directed by Robert Wiene, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1927.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1927!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1927 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Suzanne Cloutier: Canadian film actor (d. 2003).
- Grigory Barenblatt: Russian mathematician and academic.
- David Dinkins: American soldier and politician 106th Mayor of New York City.
- Don Revie: British soccer player who was a scientific and tactical analyst of the game in the '50s.
- David Norman Dinkins: (1st black Mayor-D-NYC, 1990-93).
- William Smithers in Richmond: Virginia, USA; actor (Witness, Peyton Place, Attack!).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?