Thursday 10 July 1941
It was Thursday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Sergeant York, directed by Howard Hawks, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1941
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last 30 days ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1941!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1941 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- David G Hartwell: American editor and anthologist.
- Pyotr Ilyich Klimuk: Poland -- Cosmonaut (Soyuz 13, 18B, 30).
- Robert Pine in Scarsdale: New York, USA; actor (Joe Getraer - CHiPs).
- Alain Krivine: French politician, a leader of the Trotskyist movement in France.
- Jake Eberts: Canadian film producer (d. 2012).
- David Hartwell: American anthologist author and critic (d. 2016)
- Robert Pine: American actor and director
- Ian Whitcomb: England, United Kingdom -- Rocker (You Turn Me On)
- In Black Moshannon Park, Pennsylvania, USA, a meteorite falls to the ground without causing harm or damage.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?