Wednesday 10 July 1963
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was John F. Kennedy (Democratic). In that special week of July people in US were listening to Easier Said Than Done by The Essex.
In UK I Like It by Gerry & The Pacemakers was in the top 5 hits.
The Thrill of It All, directed by Norman Jewison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1963
while Grandmother And The Priests by Taylor Caldwell was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1963.
Which were the most popular movies released this week ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1963!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1963 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- Richard Waites: British actor.
- Ronan Pensec: French road bicycle racer, who rode professionally from 1985 to 1997.
- Ian Lougher: Welsh motorcycle racer.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1963 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?