Friday 10 July 1998
It was Friday, under the sign of Cancer. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Haley Pullos .
In that special week of July people in US were listening to The Boy Is Mine by Brandy & Monica.
In UK C'est La Vie by B*Witched was in the top 5 hits.
The Mask of Zorro, directed by Martin Campbell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1998
while Unnatural Exposure by Patricia Cornwell was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching GTO: Great Teacher Onizuka.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Defender/Joust or Dominant Species.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1998.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 July 1998!
Which were the important events of 10 July 1998 ?
- Mauritania - Armed Forces Day
- Bahamas - Independence Day
- Silence Day - celebrated by followers of Meher Baba
- Ancient Latvia - Septinu Bralu Diena observed
- The DNA-identified remains of United States Air Force 1st Lieutenant Michael Joseph Blassie arrive home to his family in St. Louis, Missouri, after being in the Tomb of the Unknowns since 1984.
- Roman Catholic sex abuse cases: The Diocese of Dallas agrees to pay $23.4 million to nine former altar boys who claimed they were sexually abused by former priest Rudolph Kos.
Which were the top hits in that special week of July 1998 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?