Tuesday 10 June 1902
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Theodore Roosevelt (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Gaston Brenta and J Wouterus van Dieren.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1902.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1902!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1902 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Gaston Brenta: Composer.
- J Wouterus van Dieren: Dutch biologist (Terschelling).
- Gretel Adorno: German chemist and entrepreneur.
- Bobi Bazlen: Italian writer, literary critic, scholar of German literature, and editorial consultant for various Italian publishers.
- Patent for window envelope granted to H.F. Callahan.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1902 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- In the Sweet Bye and Bye - Haydn Quartet
- My Carolina Lady - Harry Macdonough
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1902?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?