Saturday 10 June 1916
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Bill Waddington and Jo Attia.
What Love Can Do, directed by Jay Hunt, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1916 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Bill Waddington: British actor / comedian (Percy-Coronation Street).
- Jo Attia: French criminal, a Parisian gangster of the 1940s, 1950s and 1960s.
- André Mandouze: French academic and journalist, a Catholic, and an anti-fascist and anti-colonialist activist.
- Portia Porter: American bullfighter, the only woman bullfighter in the world at the time.
- Peride Celal: Turkish author (d. 2013).
- 48th Belmont: E Haynes aboard Friar Rock wins in 2:22
- Great Arab Revolt begins.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Good-Bye, Good Luck, God Bless You (Is All That I Can Say) - Henry Burr
- Yaaka Hoola Hickey Doola - Al Jolson
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?