Monday 10 June 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Barry Morse and Patachou .
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1918 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Barry Morse: British actor.
- Patachou : French actress and singer who made her debut in "Femmes de Paris," 1953, and was renowned for her passionate versions of Georges Brassens’ ballads.
- Vittorio Sardelli: Italian soccer/football player.
- Francesco Pernigo: Italy sport Champion.
- Gabriel Mazars: Decazeville physician.
- Franco Modigliani: Italian-American economist theorist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2003)
- Arrigio Enrico Boito: Composer, dies at 76.
- The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent Istvan sinks after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Regretful Blues - Nora Bayes
- Levinsky at the Wedding, Parts 3 & 4 - Julian Rose
- Fancy You Fancying Me - Lewis James
- The Last Long Mile - Charles Hart
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?