Monday 10 June 1918
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Cupid Angling, directed by Albert Morrison, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1918
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1918!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1918 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Patachou : French actress and singer who made her debut in "Femmes de Paris," 1953, and was renowned for her passionate versions of Georges Brassens’ ballads.
- Vittorio Sardelli: Italian soccer/football player.
- Gabriel Mazars: Decazeville physician.
- Barry Morse: British actor.
- Francesco Pernigo: Italy sport Champion.
- Franco Modigliani: Italian-American economist theorist and academic Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2003)
- Arrigio Enrico Boito: Composer, dies at 76.
- The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent Istvan sinks after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1918 ?
Top #4 songs in the USA
- Regretful Blues - Nora Bayes
- Levinsky at the Wedding, Parts 3 & 4 - Julian Rose
- Fancy You Fancying Me - Lewis James
- The Last Long Mile - Charles Hart
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1918?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?