Friday 10 June 1921
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Warren G. Harding (Republican).
Entgleist, directed by William Karfiol, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1921
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1921!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1921 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Philip: Royalty.
- Philip Mountbatten: Greece -- Duke of Edinburgh / Prince, Mr Elizabeth II.
- Jean Robic: French champion cyclist, winner of the Tour de France in 1947.
- Consort Philip: Greek-British Consort to Queen Elizabeth II who served in the British Navy during World War II and is a pilot-Captain General of the Royal Marines.
- Babe Ruth becomes all time home run champion with #120 (Gavvy Cravath).
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1921 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- I Ain't Got Nobody - Marion Harris
- Kitten On the Keys - Zez Confrey & His Orchestra
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
What news were making the headlines those days in June 1921?
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?