Friday 10 June 1927
It was Friday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Michael Walsh and Ladislao Kubala.
The Unknown, directed by Tod Browning, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1927!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1927 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Michael Walsh: Major General / director (Overseas Relations).
- Ladislao Kubala: Hungarian-born footballer (d. 2002).
- Guy Deroubaix: French Catholic prelate, second bishop of Saint-Denis from 1976 until his death on 8 January 1996.
- Hugo Budinger: German former field hockey player who competed in the 1952 Summer Olympics, in the 1956 Summer Olympics, and in the 1960 Summer Olympics.
- Sunshine Parker: American actor, best known for his roles as Emmet in "Road House" and Edgar Deems in "Tremors.
- László Kubala: Hungarian footballer coach and manager (d. 2002)
- Johnny Orr: American basketball player and coach (d. 2013)
- Eugene Parker: American astrophysicist and academic
- Lin Yang-kang: Chinese politician 29th Vice Premier of the Republic of China (d. 2013)
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?