Saturday 10 June 1933
It was Saturday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
His Private Secretary, directed by Philip H. Whitman, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1933!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1933 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- F Bailey: American attorney said to be the greatest defense lawyer of all time, a flesh-and-blood Perry Mason.
- Georgi Atanasov: Bulgarian Prime Minister.
- F Lee Bailey: American attorney.
- F Lee Bailey in Waltham: Massachusetts, USA; attorney (Sam Shepard case).
- 37th US Golf Open: Johnny Goodman shoots a 287 at North Shore - Illinois
- 65th Belmont: Mack Garner aboard Hurryoff wins in 2:32.6
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?