Monday 10 June 1985
It was Monday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican). In that special week of June people in US were listening to Everybody Wants To Rule The World by Tears For Fears.
In UK You'll Never Walk Alone by The Crowd was in the top 5 hits.
Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind, directed by Hayao Miyazaki, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1985
while Hold The Dream by Barbara Taylor Bradford was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1985.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1985!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1985 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Andy Schleck: Luxemburg road bicycle racer, grand-son of Gustav Schleck, biker, and third son of Johny, professional cyclist racer.
- Richard Chambers: Irish rower.
- Gert Dorbek: Estonian basketball player.
- Kaia Kanepi: Estonian tennis player.
- Kristina Lundberg: Swedish ice hockey player.
- Dane Nielsen: Australian rugby player
- Vasilis Torosidis: Greek football player
- Kreesha Turner: Canadian singer-songwriter and dancer
- Nikki Jayne: British pornographic actress
- Bob Prince: Sportscaster (Monday Night Baseball), dies at 68.
- 19th Music City News Country Awards: Statler Brothers, B Mandrell
- French agents blow up Greenpeace boat Rainbow Warrior near New Zealand
- Coca-Cola announces they would bring back their 99-year-old formula.
- Claus von Bulow acquitted on charges he tried to murder his wife.
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1985 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Tears For Fears - Everybody Wants To Rule The World
- Bryan Adams - Heaven
- Harold Faltermeyer - Axel F
- Billy Ocean - Suddenly
- Howard Jones - Things Can Only Get Better
- Phil Collins - Sussudio
- Mary Jane Girls - In My House
- Wham! - Everything She Wants (Remix)
- Madonna - Angel
- Katrina & The Waves - Walking On Sunshine
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?