Tuesday 10 June 1986
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Gemini. The US president was Ronald Reagan (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include Marco Andreolli and Zara Dampney.
In that special week of June people in US were listening to On My Own by Patti LaBelle.
In UK Spirit In The Sky by Doctor & The Medics was in the top 5 hits.
Back to School, directed by Alan Metter, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1986
while I'Ll Take Manhattan by Judith Krantz was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching A Very Peculiar Practice.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Championship Baseball or Magmax.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 June 1986!
Which were the important events of 10 June 1986 ?
- Saint Onuphrius, hermit, confessor [GTZ: Augsburg]
- Saint Olivia
- Saint Bardo
- Saint Landoald, bishop [WTS (Bruges)]
- Saint Landericus, bishop of Paris, confessor [BLS; GTZ: Paris; PCP (Paris)]
- Jodocus, abbot, confessor [GTZ: LiFge]
- Blessed Henry of Treviso, confessor
- Blessed Getulius, Amancius and Cerealus, martyrs [GTZ: Trier]
- Saint Fortunatus, bishop of Trier, confessor
- Blessed priest Ward Poppe
- Saint Censurius, bishop of Auxerre
- Saint Aster (died 362)
- Saint Maurinus, abbot, martyr [GTZ: Cologne]
- Saint Anianus, bishop of Chartres
- Saint Amantius, martyr [GTZ: Metz]
- Portugal Day ? National day of Portugal, Cam)es and the Portuguese Communities
- Blessed Margaret, queen of Scotland [PRI: England]
- Roman Empire ? fourth day of the Vestalia in honor of Vesta
- Saint Evremundus, abbot [GTZ: Senlis]
- Marco Andreolli: Italian footballer.
- Zara Dampney: English volleyball player.
- Keith Harkin: Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Celtic Thunder).
- Hajime Hosogai: Japanese footballer.
- Joey Zimmerman: American actor and producer.
- Merle Miller: American author and screenwriter (d. 1986).
Which were the top hits in that special week of June 1986 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- Patti LaBelle - On My Own
- Madonna - Live To Tell
- Nu Shooz - I Can't Wait
- Billy Ocean - There'll Be Sad Songs (To Make You Cry)
- The Jets - Crush On You
- Whitney Houston - Greatest Love Of All
- George Michael - A Different Corner
- Howard Jones - No One Is To Blame
- Mike + The Mechanics - All I Need Is A Miracle
- Level 42 - Something About You
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?