Friday 10 March 1916
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Woodrow Wilson (Democratic).
Avatar, directed by Carmine Gallone, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1916
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1916.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1916!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1916 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- James Herriot: Scotland, United Kingdom -- Writer (All Creatures Great & Small).
- Manuel A: "Manny" Greenhill record producer.
- Davie Fulton: Canadian lawyer judge and politician (d. 2000).
- Pamela Mason: American minor actress whose films included "I Met A Murderer," "The Upturned Glass," "Lady Possessed" and whose TV credits featured "The Pamela Mason Show" and "My Wicked, Wicked Ways.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1916 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Go to Sleep, My Dusky Baby - Olive Kline & Elsie Baker & Marguerite Dunlap
- Casey's Description of His Fight - Russell Hunting (as Michael Casey)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?