Thursday 10 March 1927
It was Thursday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Calvin Coolidge (Republican).
The Beloved Rogue, directed by Alan Crosland, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1927
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released this week ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1927!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1927 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Claude Laydu: Belgian born French actor and comedian.
- Barbara Sinatra: American socialite and businesswoman.
- Paul Wunderlich: German lithographer / painter / sculptor.
- Donn Trenner in New Haven: Connecticut, USA; orchestra leader (ABC's Nightlife).
- Dora Van der Groen: Belgian actress and theatre director.
- Jupp Derwall: German soccer/football player and coach.
- Theodor Landscheidt: German attorney and Supreme Court Justice. An amateur astronomer, he established the position of the galactic center in 1959. As an astrologer, he is an outstanding pioneer of modern scientific astrology who tries to integrate the newest astronomical findings to enlarge the horizon of traditional astrology.
- Vincent Cantoni: France sport Champion
- Albania mobilizes due to threat of Serbian, Croatian and Slovenes.
- Albania mobilizes in case of an attack by Yugoslavia.
- In New York City, the ''Roxy Theater'' is opened by Samuel Roxy Rothafel.
- The first armored car robbery is committed by the Flatheads Gang near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 March 1927 and get them!