Sunday 10 March 1929
It was Sunday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Spies, directed by Fritz Lang, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1929
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1929!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1929 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Arthur Barnard: American hurdler.
- Huey Meaux: American record producer founded Tear Drop Records and Capri Records (d. 2011).
- Sam Steiger: American journalist and politician (d. 2012).
- Huey P Meaux: American record producer (d. 2011).
- Cather MacCallum: American actress who died of cancer in Santa Fe, NM, 1/19/1983.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
Retro and Vintage gifts
Have a look at retro and vintage objects from 10 March 1929 and get them!