Tuesday 10 March 1931
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Herbert Hoover (Republican).
Famous people born on this day include John Rechy and Georges Dor.
Dishonored, directed by Josef von Sternberg, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1931
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1931!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1931 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- John Rechy: American gay hustler for many years, the author of "City of Night," describing the underbelly of darkness in the city.
- Georges Dor: Quebecois author, playwright, singer and songwriter (d. 2001).
- British Labour party removes fascist Sir Oswald Mosley.
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
What news were making the headlines those days in March 1931?
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?