Friday 10 March 1933
It was Friday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Christopher Strong, directed by Dorothy Arzner, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1933
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1933.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1933!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1933 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Ralph Emery: American radio and television host.
- Elizabeth Cranwell: Argentinian poet and translator (d. 2004).
- Josette Arno: French actress, known for Boyfriend in Sight (1954), Pity for the Vamps (1956) and Law of the Streets (1956).
- Bernadetta Matuszczak: Composer.
- Nevada becomes first US state to regulate narcotics.
- An earthquake in Long Beach, California kills 115 people and causes an estimated $40 million dollars in damage.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?