Tuesday 10 March 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1936 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Johanna Lüttge: German shot putter and swimmer.
- Alfredo Zitarrosa: Uruguayan singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 1989).
- Juda Bar-Norwegian: Israeli / Dutch mime / actor (King).
- Sepp Blatter: Swiss football administrator, who serves as the 8th and current President of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association).
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?