Tuesday 10 March 1936
It was Tuesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Juda Bar-Norwegian and Sepp Blatter.
Little Lord Fauntleroy, directed by John Cromwell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1936
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1936.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last 30 days ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1936!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1936 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Juda Bar-Norwegian: Israeli / Dutch mime / actor (King).
- Sepp Blatter: Swiss football administrator, who serves as the 8th and current President of FIFA (Fédération Internationale de Football Association).
- Johanna Lüttge: German shot putter and swimmer.
- Alfredo Zitarrosa: Uruguayan singer-songwriter and journalist (d. 1989).
Make this date unforgettable
Search For Your Ancestors
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?