Wednesday 10 March 1937
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Swing High, Swing Low, directed by Mitchell Leisen, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1937
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1937.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1937!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1937 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Oscar Abrams: Community organizer.
- Joe Viterelli: American actor (Born 1937).
- Robert Abel: American feature documentary film director on the leading edge of technology for more than 25 years.
- Alfred Janson: Norwegian pianist and composer.
- Sam Hall: American swimmer, Olympic silver medal champion diver.
- Yevgeny Zamyatin: Russian journalist and author (d. 1937).
- The Encyclical ''Mit brennender Sorge'' of Pope Pius XI is published in Nazi Germany.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?