Wednesday 10 March 1943
It was Wednesday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic).
Frankenstein Meets the Wolf Man, directed by Roy William Neill, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1943
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1943.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1943!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1943 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Alfred Whitford Lerdahl: Composer.
- Angelique Pettyjohn in Los Angeles: California, USA; actress (Body Talk, Star Trek).
- Stephen Montague: Composer.
- Banco Bradesco was founded by Amador Aguiar in Marília, São Paulo, Brazil.
- WWII: On Bougainville, Japanese troops end their assault on American forces at Hill 700.
- Holocaust: German forces liquidate the Jewish ghetto in Kraków.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?