Saturday 10 March 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Yves Bur and Gloria Diaz.
The Red Badge of Courage, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Martinsville, U.S.A..
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1951 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Yves Bur: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France.
- Gloria Diaz: Filipino model and actress Miss Universe 1969.
- Kijuro Shidehara: Prime minister of Japan (Born 1872).
- FBI director J Edgar Hoover declines post of baseball commissioner.
Where were your ancestors 100 years before 10 March 1951
Discover their stories. Preserve your legacy.
Our team of professional genealogists provide full-service genealogical research for clients worldwide, helping them discover their roots and personal history through records, narratives, and DNA.
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters - Sparrow In The Tree Top
- Would I Love You (Love You, Love You) - Doris Day (Harry James Orchestra)
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Make this date unforgettable
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?