Saturday 10 March 1951
It was Saturday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Harry S. Truman (Democratic).
The Red Badge of Courage, directed by John Huston, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1951
while Joy Street by Frances Parkinson Keyes was one of the best selling books.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Or have a look at the whole 1951.
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1951!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1951 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
- Yves Bur: French politician, a member of the National Assembly of France.
- Gloria Diaz: Filipino model and actress Miss Universe 1969.
- Kijuro Shidehara: Prime minister of Japan (Born 1872).
- FBI director J Edgar Hoover declines post of baseball commissioner.
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1951 ?
Top #2 songs in the USA
- Bing Crosby & Andrews Sisters - Sparrow In The Tree Top
- Would I Love You (Love You, Love You) - Doris Day (Harry James Orchestra)
Make this date unforgettable
CD and DVD Birthday Cards
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?