Monday 10 March 1997
It was Monday, under the sign of Pisces. The US president was Bill Clinton (Democratic).
Famous people born on this day include Julia Barretto and Uriah Shelton.
In that special week of March people in US were listening to Wannabe by The Spice Girls.
In UK Don't Speak by No Doubt was in the top 5 hits.
Donnie Brasco, directed by Mike Newell, was one of the most viewed movies released in 1997
while The Runaway Jury by John Grisham was one of the best selling books.
On TV people were watching Jai Hanuman.
If you liked videogames you were probably playing Alltynex or Chameleon Twist.
But much more happened that day: find out below..
Which were the most popular movies released in the last months ?
Which were the most popular TV series released in the last months ?
Find out your future
Get a FREE Numerology report based on the digits of 10 March 1997!
Which were the important events of 10 March 1997 ?
- Saint Anastasia
- Saint Macharius (d.335)
- Saint John Ogilvie (died 1615)
- Saint Himelin
- Saint Blankaard
- Tibetian national Uprising day
- Fans of video game character Mario celebrate Mar10 Day, by singing songs about him, watching the movie and show, and playing Mario games.
- Doctors Day - (Venezuela).
Which were the top hits in that special week of March 1997 ?
Top #10 songs in the USA
- The Spice Girls - Wannabe
- Puff Daddy - Can't Nobody Hold Me Down
- Toni Braxton - Un-Break My Heart
- Jewel - You Were Meant For Me
- Dru Hill - In My Bed
- R. Kelly - I Believe I Can Fly
- Babyface - Every Time I Close My Eyes
- En Vogue - Don't Let Go (Love)
- Monica - For You I Will
- Madonna - Don't Cry For Me Argentina
Search For Your Ancestors
Make this date unforgettable
Genealogy: find out your family heritage
Which were the most popular books released in the last weeks ?
What videogames would you be playing back in the days ?